Pound Store Museum
THE POUND STORE MUSEUM
Built in 1838,the Pound Store is located in the village of Oswego, the site of the former Pottawatomie Indian village and home of Chief Musquabuck.Of Greek Revival style, the structure is the oldest known commercial building in the County. The building has under gone extensive restoration and serves as a second museum for the Society. Acquired from the Pound Family in 1968, the store is listed in National Register of Historic Places. Open Sundays 1 pm to 4 pm during the months from May through September.